Is anyone here doing research, or working with, the United Nations’
Millennium Development Goals?
The Vol. 3, No. 11, November 2007 issue of the
Solidarity, Sustainability, and Non-Violence (SSNV) Research Newsletter http://www.pelicanweb.org/solisustv03n11.html
has been posted. The focus this month is the question:
“IF NOT THE MDGs, THEN WHAT?”
Table of contents:
RESEARCH REPORT & MONTHLY DIGEST
1. Global News & Emerging Issues
2. Negative Assessments of the MDGs
3. Positive Assessments of the MDGs
4. Balanced Assessment of the MDGs
5. If Not the MDGs, Then What?
6. Current Research on the MDGs
7. Web Resources & Links Database
8. Prayer, Study, and Action
9. Links to Archived Newsletters
Eco-Humanism and Popular System Dynamics as Preconditions for
Sustainable Development, by Leslaw Michnowski.
Please forward this notice to friends and colleagues who might be interested in the global transition to a new culture.
PS — Consider writing an article for the newsletter!
Luis T. Gutierrez, Ph.D., P.E.
The Pelican Web ~ http://pelicanweb.org/ SSNV Newsletter ~ http://pelicanweb.org/solisust.html